Covid19 Measures and rules
According to the health protocols drawn up by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Tourism and the National Agency for Public Health, we would like to inform you that the following will apply from the 1st of July:
• The check-in will take place from 3 p.m. and check-out by 10 a.m. This change in the time between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, as well as that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed.
• General cleaning and disinfection of apartments / rooms is carried out only upon arrival and departure of customers.
• During the stay, and if the customer requests it, he will be given towels and bedding, always by appointment and the dirty ones must be givven in a closed plastic bag that will be provided from us.
• There is not any cleaning service during the customer stay. That means nobody enter the apatments except the customer, and also the room will be remain empty up to 2 days before arrival and up to 2 days after departure before cleaning service.
• Garbage bags will be taken out from the customer to a specific outdoor area(on the main road in the way to the village there are many rubbish bins). Also it is no allowed to leave any rubbish anywhere in the property land!
• The use of air conditioners is not prohibited but is not recommended.
• It is recommended to open the windows for as long as possible.
• Upon arrival, the personal details of all visitors will be requested (Name, phone number, address, ID or passport number and nationality) as well as the potential signature of a relevant document stating that the visitor is aware of the operation and cleaning of the apartments / rooms and in the event of a Covid-19 case, the accommodation does not take any legal responsibility.
• It is forbidden for non-residents to enter the rooms and that's why the central gate must be locked any time that someone enter or exit.
• It is forbidden to use any public place in the property land included the laundry room.
• All the customer must taken all the measure against covid 19 for their safety and staff's safety.
As a small family and responsible business, we take all necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our visitors.
At the entrance, as in any room, there are disinfectants for hands.
Rooms are cleaned with approved detergents and disinfected with a steam cleaner and disinfectant spray.
In the event of a Covid-19 case, the procedures provided by law will be followed.
We are always available for any questions, concerns or more information.
Thank you for the understanding and we are looking forward to seeing all of you.
Covid19 Responsible Staff Mike Spinoulas: +306947188869